// Strawberry Cupcake


Hello World! Im Sunshine and im 100 years young from Saturn. Replace this nonsense intro (Y)


► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary



Put your Cbox here. Make sure the correct measure of the width of your Cbox.


Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
Rolling Girl Cosplay Luka Megurine
miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013 | 10:53 | 0 Sweet Cupcake

Hola ~~
Aqui una nueva entrada lets go !!
En esta entrada os mostrare mi nuevo cosplay que es de Luka Megurine Rolling chica aun tengo que mejorar mi maquillaje porque a sido la primera vez que me maquillo asín ... espero que os guste y hay mas fotos en Wordcosplay :



Hello ~ ~
Here a new entry lets go!
In this post I show you my new cosplay Megurine Luka is Rolling girl even I have to improve my makeup because it was the first time that I make up asin ... I hope you like it and there are more photos in Wordcosplay:

http://worldcosplay.net/member/AmaiDiWata-Cosplay/

Photo :


Etiquetas: , , , , , , ,